Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dodgers vs Pirates 4/7/13



On Sunday April 7th the Dodgers played the Pirates at 1:00pm I got to the gates around 9:00 because on Sundays the dodgers have Viva Los Dodgers. Manny Mota and Hanley Ramirez were scheduled to appear but Hanley wouldn't be signing because he hurt his hand while playing in the WBC for the Dominican Republic. The gates opened at 10:40 and I saw some people were already entering the stadium. So I decided to try my luck during batting practice. I went to the field level by the Dodgers bullpen and was able to get Brandon League, Paco Rodriguez and Clayton Kershaw right away. It looked like Kershaw wasn't going to sign until a fully lady asked him if he would sign her "balls"
It made everyone laugh including Kershaw. He came over and signed for her then started signing for everyone else. I think someone asked him to sweetsoot cus I heard him say "I don't Sweetsoot" I don't mind. After that no other player came by so I went to my seat on the right filed by the visitors bullpen. I was hoping to get former Dodger Russell Martin but he never came by. As I took my seat I saw Matt Kemp was signing right where I was standing earlier.






No comments:

Post a Comment